Oh I'm so glad I checked your blog again! What a beautiful little face. My goodness I'm so excited for you guys! Another little darling girl to love to pieces. I hope you are all feeling well and adjusting okay to number 3. Miss and love your sweet family so much! Kim Makechnie
She is so beautiful! All your babies are super cute! Good genes! Nice work Mom and Dad! Anxiously awaiting more posts and many more photos. Hope everyone is doing well.
8 comments:
Beautiful baby! I'm proud of you for updating your blog a bit! Go Lisa!!!
She is beautiful just like her sisters. Congrats you guys.
I need to see her again! I can't believe she is already over 1 month old!
Such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats to all of you. Beautiful family!
She is so darling!! I check your blog hoping for an update, haha...so I am glad you put up that darling picture of Addi
Oh I'm so glad I checked your blog again! What a beautiful little face. My goodness I'm so excited for you guys! Another little darling girl to love to pieces. I hope you are all feeling well and adjusting okay to number 3. Miss and love your sweet family so much!
Kim Makechnie
I didn't even know you posted on here anymore!
She's so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her!
She is so beautiful! All your babies are super cute! Good genes! Nice work Mom and Dad!
Anxiously awaiting more posts and many more photos. Hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment