THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Tradition

Our Easter tradition is that we have an Easter egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter. I can remember as a little girl going to my Grandparents and hunting for Easter eggs. Every year my grandma would make cake bunnies. Even though my Grandma has passed on, the the tradition is still alive. I love family traditions!!!





5 comments:

tyler and minde said...

I love the bunny cakes. We love you all. See you soon.

Mike and Ariane said...

How fun! I guess I missed out on the cake bunnies, I wonder if Mike remembers them, are you referring to Grandma Cameron?

Matt Clayton said...

This IS the most amazing blog I have ever seen. Keep blogging, you know you love it. :) (that means I'm smiling)

Lynsey said...

Lisa! I finally remembered your blog name. Your babies are so cute!

Ashley Karena said...

LISA! You definitely said you were going to make a new post and you haven't yet! :( I'm disapointed...I'll keep checking! I can't wait to be blog friends! I'll come to GAP sometime before I leave to visit one last time!

Check out my blog...

ashleykarena.blogspot.com

TAYLOR IS ONE