THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

OFF TO A BAD START

OKAY I thought that it was time to get my blog up and going. So I am going to start with Taylor's Birthday. She is getting so old. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Happy Birthday Taylor...
Love the background! :-)

Jessica said...

the pics are so cute. sorry i have been bad about calling. we will talk soon and i will see you in a couple of weeks!

Kelly Jensen said...

Lisa-
It's Kelly, Abby's sister in-law. I saw your link onher blog and wanted to say hi! I can't believe your little one is already 1! Your family is so dang cute. I am glad to see that you are blogging. Check us out at thejensenkids.blogspot.com. Tell your hubby hi. Hope to see you soon!

Hayley said...

What a cute baby! Almost freaky how much she looks like Hayes! Happy B-day Taylor

The Schultz Family said...

Lisa, it's Sally. I hope you don't mind me dropping by your blog. Your family is so cute. Happy birthday to Taylor. And i'm sure I will see you around the Gap.:)

TAYLOR IS ONE